The health and safety of our employees, visitors, suppliers and partners is our priority.
As such, all members of the board of directors and management of Maison Louis-Cyr undertake to respect and ensure that all the measures and instructions put in place by the National Institute of Public Health are respected.
We want to assure you that we have put in place strict measures and guidelines to ensure your protection. We are committed to applying them and we ask you to cooperate with us for the safety of all.
1) Check our opening hours before you travel
Consult our schedules
2) Familiarize yourself with and accept the visit conditions
MANDATORY: during your visit to Maison Louis-Cyr, you agree to the following conditions:
- I agree not to come to Maison Louis-Cyr on the day of my visit if I experience or if a member of my group experiences any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste) or if any of these people have been in contact with someone diagnosed as infected within the past 14 days.
- I am aware that if someone in my group has symptoms of COVID-19, or if one of them has been in contact with someone diagnosed as infected, or if one of them has they have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, access may be refused.
- I am aware that in order to protect the health and safety of visitors and employees, important measures have been put in place and are strictly applied by Maison Louis-Cyr.
3) Find out how the Maison Louis-Cyr visit is adapted
MEASURES TO PROMOTE WELCOME AND CONTACTLESS SERVICE
Maison Louis-Cyr is committed to disseminating information in advance on the Web, in newsletters, on social networks and to install temporary signage in strategic locations. It will use, in particular, the following means:
OFFER ADJUSTMENT MEASURES
- Promote contactless payment.
- Put up some outdoor information panels.
- Apply public health instructions regarding the wearing of personal protective equipment for our employees (masks, visors, etc.).
- Manage queues and customer journeys by creating a one-way street in the museum.
- Add protective measures, including hand washing and distancing devices at points of service.
- Revise housekeeping standards for infrastructure, increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection routines in common areas, washrooms and the most affected surfaces.
- Add signage throughout the site to remind people of the sanitary measures to be observed.
LIST OF WHAT IS CLOSED OR CHANGED
- The museum floor
- The force machine
- Guided tours service (possibility of semi-autonomous tours).
Given the situation created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the museum is unfortunately not authorized to offer the guided tour service. Visitors should therefore expect to visit Maison Louis-Cyr independently. Interpretive guides will, however, be present in the museum to answer questions from customers.
THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT
1) Protect your health and the health of others
- Read and accept the visit conditions listed above
- MANDATORY: Hand washing at the entrance.
- Promote contactless payment.
- In addition to compulsory hand washing, hydroalcoholic gel will be available on site.
2) Respect the signs
MANDATORY: Respect the one-way streets and queues. A one-way exhibition route and indications on the ground will help visitors to respect the physical distancing measures in force.
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from other visitors as much as possible.
- Avoid touching surfaces, objects of exposure.
- Avoid touching any products offered at the store. Ask our staff for help if needed.
3) Face cover
MANDATORY: Wearing a mask or face cover covering the nose and mouth is compulsory in public places (all places that welcome the public) which are closed and partially covered for people aged 10 and over.
4) Stay tuned for what’s open and what is closed.
5) Have fun!
Despite all the measures in place, remember that a visit to the museum is first and foremost a moment of learning and discovery. Have fun!